Friday, July 11, 2008

Melissa is in Dar Es Salaam - Her first email...

Here is Melissa's first email from Tanzania....I was on the computer when her email came through...
Hey moqqi! I am in Dar es Salem right now waiting for my flight to Kigoma. So far, so good...just a lot of flying. I think that in total, after this flight to Kigoma, I will have spent a full 24 hours in the air. But, the good thing is that most of it was at night, so sleeping was easy. Also, in both planes I had a personal dvd player, so I was able to watch a movie if not reading or sleeping. There's not a lot to write about yet. The weather's not too hot, it is humid, though. I saw some pretty cool lightning storms while we were flying over Egypt somewhere. The only bummer about flying at night is that I wasn't able to see Africa...but today I should. Hopefully I will get a window seat. Okay, I think that is all for now. Tell dad, Brian, Caila, and Hudson (and everyone else) that I love them and will send more emails as I can. Love you!Mel

No comments: